We have undertaken planning designing and preparation of all signal Engineering Plans on CAD, with specific reference to:
- Verification, modification, and validation of electronic interlocking application logic and interface circuits in conformity to selection table and SIP, for RVNL through Ms. Sai Consulting, Ahmedabad;
- Signal and Interlocking plans, Selection/Route Control Tables, Panel diagrams, Station Working rule Diagrams and Station Working Rules for different phases and final work for doubling of Manikpur - Allahabad section of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Signal and Interlocking plans as well as Station Working Rule Diagrams of Allahabad, a major Route Relay Interlocking and Subedargaj, a major yard with Electromechanical signalling, for introduction of third line between Allahabad and Subedarganj section of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Signal and Interlocking plans of Juhi Route Relay interlocking, a complex yard interweaved with Kanpur Route Relay Interlocking yard, both being major Route Relay Interlocked yards, in connection with provision of third and fourth lines between Juhi and Panki stations along with Automatic Signalling plan between Juhi and Panki section of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways. The Existing yard along with final version shown in layers of CAD for different phases are prepared as intelligent drawing;
- Cable core allocation plan for twin single line working with automatic block signaling on Juhi - Pankhi section for M/s Ashok Engineering Works, Allahabad, for Indian Railway Project Management Unit at Kanpur, of Indian Railway.
- Modified existing Signal & Iinterlocking plan of Juhi in connection with doubling between Juhi and Bhimsen on Jhansi route as well as provision of loop line at Govindpuri station, for Indian Railway Project Management Unit at Kanpur, of Indian Railway.
- Signal and Interlocking Plans, Station Working Rrule Diagrams, Station Working Rules, Interlocking Tables and Dog Charts for alterations in the existing mechanical yards operated by 56 and 100 lever frames of Juhi `A' and `B' cabins respectively, for M/s Ashok Engineering Works, Allahabad, of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Preparation of Panel Diagram, RCT and Wiring Diagram complete, Q series relay based Route Relay Interlocking of Dadri station, a 11 line station with end cabin panels and inter-cabin slotting, on Aligarh Delhi section of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Preparation of Panel Digram, RCT and Wiring Diagram based on Q series relays for Mathura yard of Agra division of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Preparation of Signal and Interlocking Plans of Matatila, Bijauli and Rairu stations of Jhansi division of North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Preparation of Route Control Table, Panel Diagram and Route Section Plan of stations Bijauli, and Matatila of Jhansi division for M/s India Engineering Company, Allahabad for North Central Railway zone of Indian Railways;
- Preparation of Interlocking Table, Dog Charts, Selection Table and Wiring Diagram based on Q series relays for Clutterbuckganj, Bhitaura and Parsakheda stations in connection with electrification of Moradabad - Bareilly section of Norhtern Railway zone of Indian Railways, for M/s Ashok engineering Works, Allahabad;
- We have checked to velidate Application Logic Equivelent Circuits and Interface circuits for three stations on Palwal - Mathura section for Elctronic Interlocking.
On Techno-Legal Front:
- We have undertaken and successfully contested arbitration case of M/s MRT Signals Ltd. Kolkata, India based company against claims of about Rs.20 lakhs, on Indian Railways;
- We have undertaken and successfully contested two arbitration cases against claim of about Rs.20 lakhs each of M/s Everest Railway Construction Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad, India, on Indian Railways.